WHO MOVED MY TOYS?
You wake up in the middle of the night to a dog ferociously barking. “What is going on?!”, you think in a panic. Ugh, it’s Zena forgetting where she is again. Lethargy, forgetfulness, confusion and brain fog happens as our pups age, and can be stressful.
One Powerful Way to Increase Brain Function in Your Aging Dog
Did you know “Brain Food” is real, and it can help your dog improve cognitive function? If you’re looking for an effective way to reduce the mental effects of aging in your dog, you might want to consider adjusting their diet. Research suggests that diets high in antioxidants and other superfoods can help alleviate some of the symptoms related to cognitive dysfunction in dogs.
Brain Food for Your Dog – Ingredients to Look for:
- Fish Oil (Omega-3) — Fatty acids like fish oil serve a variety of purposes that can help your dog live an even healthier life. Fish oil helps improve memory, reduce anxiety and fight the adverse effects of aging in your dog. <Link to our fish oil>
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine — This amino acid, commonly used to treat Alzheimer’s patients, helps promote energy and longevity. It’s also proven to help dogs learn new tricks even at an old age.
- Resveratrol — This plant-based ingredient protects the brain and enhances immune function. Some studies suggest it even has the power to extend your pup’s lifespan. You can either buy this as a supplement or the source is found in blueberries and cranberries.
- L-Theanine — Calm your dog’s nerves with this effective amino acid. L-Theanine reduces anxiety, levels mood swings and combats depression related to cognitive confusion. The most common place this is found is in green tea!
- Ginkgo Biloba — Like humans, dogs can benefit from this healing ancient herb. It promotes neurological health and used to counter symptoms of dementia and old age.
Please note: Always consult your veterinarian before introducing new ingredients to your dog’s diet.
Find The Best Brain Food for Your Dog Right Now
Want to find a brain food for your dog that combines all of the most powerful healing ingredients? Look no further than Brain’s Best Friend by Gray Muzzle. Brain’s Best Friend is a tasty “Senior Friendly” treat that your dog will love. It combines all the best ingredients for cognitive function into one delicious soft chew. Help clear brain fog and give them the brain boost they need!
Brain’s Best Friend contains all the best healing ingredients such as,
- Fish Oil (Omega 3)
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride